The 8th Conference of the Italian Association of Women Historians will be held in Verona from February 4-6, 2021 at the University of Verona, and will be dedicated to « Gender History: Paths, Intersections, Perspectives »
Anyone wishing to participate must submit a panel proposal to the Scientific Committee, dealing particularly with the following topics:
– collective action by women: the multiple roots and various orientations of different
expressions of feminism;
– the construction of the sexualized body and the life sciences;
– critique and/or the deconstruction of gender binarism with particular attention to the
questions raised by LGBTQ+ studies;
– gender, reproduction, kinship and relationality;
– the impact of environmental policies and of the new gender technologies;
– interactions between gender and the sacred;
– media languages and representations of gender;
– policies of desire and policies of rights;
– production and consumption from a gender perspective.
Every panel will be composed of 3 presenters and 1 discussant.