Lieu: University of Sheffield
Date: 15 juin 2017
Date limite de soumission: 10 mars 2017
The University of Sheffield Postgraduate Migration Research Network invites submissions for the 3rd Workshop on Migration. This one-day intensive research conference aims to explore issues on migration and belonging – or unbelonging, and offer diversified insights into a wide range of migration topics and discussions. The workshop aims to provide a friendly environment for postgraduate and early career researchers to engage in discussion regarding migration research, past, present, and future migration agendas, integration, representation of migrants and the evolution of migration policies. This is an opportunity to showcase your research, any ‘work in progress’, and (preliminary) research findings with a critically engaged postgraduate community. Abstracts in all areas of migration and from all disciplines will be considered.
Submissions based broadly but not restricted to following topics are welcome:
– Past, present and future movement flows
– Migrants’ and forced migrants’ experiences (including displacement, journey, arrival, integration, etc.)
– Migration policies, governance and control
– Narratives and representations of migrants and forced migrants
– Rise of anti-immigrant sentiment and policies
– Migrant activism and organisation
– Alternative theoretical/empirical/methodological perspectives on migration and belonging
Consulter l’appel complet ici.